- Review Facility Rental Information
- Complete and return the facility use request form (if applicable).
- Complete the Facility Use Agreement and submit with deposit/ payment.
- Please make all checks or money orders payable to the City of Panama City Beach. Payments may also be made by Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover only. **
- When scheduling event time, please remember that set-up and clean-up must be conducted and completed within the hours of the contracted rental agreement.
- Reservations are not valid until Facility Use Agreement has been processed by Facilities and Special Events Department.
- You may book up to one (1) year in advance. **
- All additional fees and approved insurance (if applicable) are due a minimum of five (5) business days in advance if paid by cash or credit card/ (30) days if paid by check. If final payment is not made by the deadline, event will be cancelled and deposit will be withheld.
- Alcohol is not permitted at Frank Brown Park Community Center, Pavilion, and Aquatic Center.
- Alcohol approval is made by the City Manager on an individual basis. Alcohol Addendum must be completed and submitted to the PCB Parks & Recreation Department.
- All caterers must have a valid business license.
- If serving alcohol, certificate insurance must be provided with the City of Panama City Beach listed as additional insured.
- If selling alcohol, in addition to insurance, the facility user must obtain a permit from the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco. A copy of the permit must be received by the Facilities and Special Events Coordinator at least (5) business days in advance.
- Alcoholic beverages may be neither sold nor served to or by individuals under (21) twenty-one years of age.
Responsibilities of Facility User:
- Turn in all paperwork and fees by deadlines.
- Meet with Facility Staff to do a pre-event walk through.
- Conform to all City, State, and Federal rules/laws.
- Control conduct of attendees.
- Be on site and available during the entire duration of the event.
- Meet with Facility Staff to do a post-event walk through.
- Accept the cost of repair to any damage caused to City facility/property.
Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations:
- NO storage is permitted either before or after event. All items, including catering and rental supplies, must be removed the day of the event. The City of Panama City Beach Parks & Recreation Department accepts no responsibility for any items left behind.
- Children must be supervised at all times and remain in the rented area.
- Nails, tacks, pins, staples, scotch tape, masking tape, or any other items that put holes in or remove paint from the walls or ceilings are prohibited.
- Use of dry rice, birdseed, loose glitter, and confetti is prohibited both inside and outside facilities.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any City building.
- Open flames are not permitted.