Dog Park Rules
1) Please use these designated areas at your own risk and obey all rules and regulations
2) Owners are responsible and liable for the actions and behavior of their dogs.
3) Owners must clean up after their dog(s) by placing waste in the proper disposal stations.
4) Make sure your dog is current on its shots and wears I.D. tags.
5) Do not bring female dogs in season or dogs younger than 4 months old.
6) No more than three(3) dogs per person.
7) Dogs and owners creating a problem must leave when requested.
8) Dogs with history of inflicting injury in public parks must wear a muzzle or will be prohibited.
9) No food in bowls or long-lasting chew toys
10) Never leave your dog unattended or with children. Adult supervision required at all times!
City of P.C.B. Ordinance #1857, #1216, Resolution 07-09 Report Concerns to PCB Parks and Recreation Department (850) 233-5045
We Love Dogs!
The Frank Brown Dog Park includes 2 fenced in off-leash dog playgrounds, one for the high energy larger dogs and one for the older, slower big dogs and smaller dogs.
We also have more than two miles of dog-friendly green-ways and trails, which serve as the trail-head for Gayle’s Trails.
Get out there to the park with your pups! Please be aware that you must clean up after your doggie, waste stations are available. Please be considerate of others and if your puppy make a mess, please pick it up . There’s always other dogs to play with if your animal gets along with others!
Pet Friendly Areas
Russell Fields City Pier Beachfront “PCB Dog Beach"
(400ft West of City Pier)
Aaron Bessant Park (Amphitheater & Gayle's Trails)
Frank Brown Park (Dog Play Area & PCB Greenways &Trails)
PCB Conservation Park (Boardwalks & Trails)