Dog Park Rules:
1) Please use these designated areas at your own risk and obey all rules and regulations.
2) Owners are responsible and liable for the actions and behavior of their dogs.
3) Owners must clean up after their dog(s) by placing waste in the proper disposal stations.
4) Make sure your dog is current on its shots and wears I.D. tags.
5) Do not bring female dogs that are in season or dogs younger than 4 months old.
6) No more than three (3) dogs per person.
7) Dogs and owners creating a problem must leave when requested.
8) Dogs with history of inflicting injury in public parks must wear a muzzle or they will be prohibited.
9) No food in bowls. No long-lasting chew toys.
10) Never leave your dog unattended or with children. Adult supervision is required at all times!
11) With the exception of ADA Compliant service animals, dogs are not allowed inside of the Baseball Field Complexes or on the athletics fields.
City of P.C.B. Ordinance #1857, #1216, Resolution 07-09. Report concerns to Panama City Beach Parks and Recreation Department (850) 233-5045
We Love Dogs!
The Frank Brown Dog Park includes 3 fenced off-leash dog playgrounds. One is for the high energy, larger dogs. A second enclosure is for the older, slower big dogs and small dogs. The third enclosure is for dogs that like a lakeside view.
We also have more than two miles of dog-friendly green-ways and trails, which serve as the trail-head for Gayle’s Trails.
Get out there to the park with your pups! Please be aware that you must clean up after your dog. Waste stations are available at each of the enclosures. Please be considerate of others and if your puppy makes a mess, please pick it up . There’s always other dogs to play with if your animal gets along with others!
With the exception of ADA Compliant service animals, dogs are not allowed inside of the Baseball Field Complexes or on the athletics fields.
Pet Friendly Areas:
Russell Fields City Pier Beachfront “PCB Dog Beach"
400ft West of City Pier
Aaron Bessant Park
Amphitheater & Gayle's Trails
Frank Brown Park
Three dog play areas & PCB greenways and trails. Dogs are not allowed in the Baseball Field complexes or Sports Fields
PCB Conservation Park
Boardwalks & Trails